Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Give the Gift of Hope

“Those who are happiest are those who give the most to others.” – Booker T. Washington

Since Christmas is about giving, I am dedicating my blog page to helping others. These are a few causes that are near and dear to my heart. All donations are tax deductible and you will be helping give people the best gift of all, HOPE!

Every year over 12,000 people in the US are diagnosed with Leukemia or Lymphoma for which a bone marrow transplant from an unrelated donor may be their best or only hope for a cure. Over 70% don’t have a matching donor in their family. The likelihood of finding a donor on Be The Match is 66-93% based on race and ethnicity. I am a registered Bone Marrow donor with this site and will be honored to donate if asked to.



“We only have what we give.” – Isabel Allende

My life changed forever when my grandma was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 1995 when she was just 57 years old and battled it 6 times within the next 18 years. She would want me to continue to kick Cancer's ass everyday. I am a proud advocate for the LLS. Remember each dollar brings us closer to a cure. 

Donate to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society -https://donate.lls.org/lls/donate

“There is no exercise better for the heart than to reach down and lift people up.” – John Holmes


Thank you for reading and for your charitable donations. May your holidays be merry and bright. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa from my family to yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment